Work safety is the number one priority for our company. Not only we follow safety rules and regulations because of the value of human health but also because each accident results in interruption of work and affects the company in many negative ways. This is why we have been able to maintain safety record with the number of accidents much lower than the industry average.
Our safety measures, rules and guidelines in general and specifically for this project include
- Proper fencing of the area and restriction of the unauthorized people
- Mandatory use of personal protective ware
- Zero tolerance policy for substance abuse
- Use of heavy equipment and machinery in strict accordance to the safety rules
- Periodic safety trainings and meetings.
- All site workers, vendors, and subcontractors are required to observe security and safety measures imposed by us.
- Equipment and materials are stored inside the closed area to secure them after hours.
- No flammable liquid or hazardous materials will be stored onsite.
A safety engineer on each site follows and completes following procedures:
- The general oversight of the abidance to the safety guidelines and rules by the personnel
- Monitoring and preventing hazardous conditions and effect all changes necessary to ensure safety.
- Perform inspections of equipment and on site conditions at the start of each shift and/or as needed by changing conditions.
- Make sure that appropriate emergency equipment and medicine is available to meet existing or potential conditions.
- Prepare safety plan for each project
- Provide insight and situational solutions for safety measures such as Site Access, Fall Protection, Potentially dangerous operations, hazardous materials and storage.